THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

第二十夜:surprise

Yesterday is chu yi in chinese calender so mummy and i went to temple for praying grandmother. On the way back home, i saw a guy wearing F.B.I shirt like my cousin whose live at Kuala Lipis.When i still in the doubt thinking is that him, he already smiled with us. Really is him, i not recognized wrongly. .haha!
We got 2 years not see each other already, so surprise i can met him at KB. After that, he still treated us eat lunch.






Pizza, nasi kukus( Abe mi), donuts- This is my lunch!!wahaha~~
Beside that, daddy still bought us pisang goreng and tau fu fa for tea time.
Around 9pm, we just ate our dinner. I felt that we just keep eating a whole day.My stomach really fulled with foods. This day is happy day,i am sure!!hehe.
Hope next time still can meet with my cousin and i would like send my best wishes to him at here. Happy new year 2009!

1 comments:

Isley Chang~ said...

where you going for new year countdown?

星光闲聊站