THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

第二十八夜:freaky "friday"

Actually today sp should be my last paper in mid sem but lecturer told us exam POSTPONED just now in class. This bad news really came as a shock to us. We already prepare for that exam then just now just said postponed to next week. I not sure i still remember that " tree" or modi method when next week sit for exam.Plus next week my schedule already full with activity. Beside that, the reason make that exam postpone is because his pendrive are broken! Thus he need rewrite that exam question. Seriously..
Beside that,he also asked my classmate whose is a chinese guy out from his class and no need take exam in the future just because he talking in the class. However malay girl talking in his class but he say nothing. Furthermore he told us he will set the exam question more difficult.I guess he angry to us so just act like this. what lecture is this??Psycho! My friend said maybe he so emotion today is because his wife quarrel with him. After they become reconcile then all should be fine.Is that true??Hope so la..haiz.

0 comments:

星光闲聊站