THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

第十六夜:penang trip



3 days penang trip dy over, i felt that time really past very fast..I went to many places within this 3 days, really enjoy!
When start the journey, I almost miss the bus go penang. Luckily god still bless me,haha. The journey go penang from kl just take 4 and a half hour. Thus, I reached penang at 9pm. When the bus across the bridge of penang, celine introduced there place to me. I really happy coz that is my 1st time goes penang. After reach there, zhi hui fetched us go to hawker store eat. 1st night we stayed at her house. The next 2 days we stayed at Seri Malaysia hotel. When I saw this hotel, I felt that hotel almost same with our UKM hostel,haha. I forgot take the photo of Seri Malaysia,if not can let all of you know about that hotel.

1st day we went to lover bridge, snake temple, ji le shi, ship restoran, mentor café. That singer in mentor café so handsome,haha. Next day, we went to temple,toy muzium,queensbay and beach. Celine’s friends steve and eric brought us go around penang, some place I also not remember the name ady. This few days we just eat eat eat, penang food really delicious. I give 100% for penang food,hehe.

At here, i want to thanks steve,eric,zhi hui, and jingling coz they spended their time and also treated us eat. I appreciate it,thanks! If have chance I still want go there.Penang,i will miss u oo!


3 comments:

Isley Chang~ said...

eh eh? the 1st pic got poh soon?? he be you all tour guide??

Isley Chang~ said...

hotel seri malaysia like ukm hostel?? omg

vilyn said...

that hotel outside and corridor also like hostel,haha..we met poh soon when we went to temple,there place near his house so he came to met us:)

星光闲聊站